We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|This article is a stub. You can help Kyn Wiki by .|
Crafting components[edit | edit source]
Each crafting component has a specific function. Additionally, there are crafting components that add certain qualities to an item.
- Wood: Used for axe and staves.
- Stone: Used for daggers and staves.
- Cloth: Used in cloth armor.
- Leather: Use in leather armor.
- Metal: Used in metal armor, axes, and swords.
- Fire: Adds fire damage to weapons, or resistance to armor.
- Water: Adds frost damage to weapons, or resistance to armor.
- Toxic: Adds toxic damage to weapons, or resistance to armor.
- Shadow: Adds spirit boost.
- Feathers: Adds spirit regen.
- Bone: Adds armor.
- Fangs: Adds damage.
- Skulls: Adds attack speed.
- Shell: Adds physical resistance.
- Demonic: Adds health regen.
- Blood: Adds health.