We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
New features[edit | edit source]
- Camera rotation (tadaaaa)
- Enable it via the options menu, it's disabled by default.
- In some levels the edges of the map is visible when the camera is rotated, this will be fixed in the next update.
- New highlight system, when selecting a Monster, NPC, Chests etc an outline is shown making it visually easier to see what you're selecting.
- New selection system, selecting monster and NPC is now better with our new selection system.
- Options added to the pause menu.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Kiera icon in Town where it would flicker between yellow and white.
- Fixed falling through the bridge in Mission 7 after a load.
- Fixed issues with some steps in Mission 4 where the characters couldn't get back up.
- Fixed "The Choice" Achievement it wasn't given when completing the game.
- Fixed Cursor in multi- monitor configuration.
- Fixed Gigas Key in Mission 15
- Fixed loot respawn in Mission 1